1135 Howertown Road
North Catasauqua, PA 18032
At the Accident Scene
- Stay Calm, check yourself and passengers in the vehicle and other vehicles involved for any injuries. Call 911 to report the accident. They will dispatch the police and ambulance if needed.
- If the accident is minor, move your vehicle to a safe place out of traffic.
- Turn on your hazard lights and if you have any flares, cones, warning triangles to set out to avoid an additional accident.
- DO NOT ADMIT FAULT. Limit your discussion of the accident to the police and your insurance agent.
- Take the names and car insurance information of any drivers involved in the accident.
- Get names and contact information for any person who may have witnessed the accident.
- Take photos of the accident scene and make notes about the accident including specific damages to all vehicles involved.